The Almonds

The Almonds
Holiday 2012

Friday, July 29, 2011

Seeker Town End of Year Gift - Update to Post

I will be leaving your paper/picture packages at the front desk at Kids r Kids because they don't fit in the cubbies as I get your color preference and/or confirmation of your acceptance of the picture I have/will e-mail you. Some of the pictures Ms. Kelly took were taken at snack time and I wanted to make sure everyone is happy with their pictures. 
 
I am requested two colors as your 1st and 2nd choice of paper color so you will receive 2 sheets of the same color paper.  I am asking for two choices so if I run out of a certain color or we have too many sheets of the same color in a row in the book. I think this might have been written confusing on my other e-mail.

I am asking everyone to donate $5 vs. $4 because we are requiring additional sleeves for the Scrapbook because of a misrepresentation on the package.  I apologize for this.

If anyone has photos of events or group shots of Seeker town that they would like to include in the book please e-mail them to me for the additional pages.  Also, if anyone would like to volunteer to do an additional page(s) in the book that would be great!  We have several students that are gone for the summer and we will have group pages that will need to be created.  We are missing photos for Nicholas Allen and Grant Broeckelman and Blaine Davies.  If anyone has pictures of any of these children, please let me know.   

If anyone would like to pick up their paper/pictures at my home this weekend, I live in the Indian Hills Subdivision right off of Indian Hills Parkway.  Please e-mail me or call me at 404-314-9166 and we can set that up.

I would like to have all the Parents' pages completed by Monday, August 8th to give me time to complete the book and wrap it.  I spoke to the teachers today and they were not sure about the end of year party since we had the spray park party.  I will keep you updated on the day they will receive their gift.


I apologize for any typos above.


Thank you for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment